Bitz 4 Solutions collects information when you and others interact with us through our products and services, including our websites, applications, and any other product or service that links to this Policy (collectively, the “Services”). It also explains how we use and share that information, the measures we take to secure your information, and the choices you have with respect to information about you.
If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, your use certifies to us that an authorized person from your organization has accepted this Policy on your behalf, and that you are authorized to use the Services.
To protect children’s Personal Information and to meet the standards of the Children’s Online Privacy protection Act (COPPA), our Services are not targeted or directed at children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to access or register for Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to us or through the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
Information you Provide
We collect information from and about you when you visit our website, if you create an account (either using our app or through our customer website), register for or subscribe to any Services, contact us with questions or concerns, provide feedback to us, otherwise interact with our Services, and/or as part of our identity verification process. This information may include personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, phone number, payment or financial information, email address, username, password, and/or any information that could be used to identify you in combination with any of the identifying information described above (collectively, “Personal Information”).
We also collect information about you when you complete a transaction using our Services. Transaction information includes:
- Your account and identity information;
- Billing and delivery information;
- Details about the transaction (amount, goods/services ordered, customer name, time and date, etc.).
You can choose to not provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of some of our features.
Information We Collect When You Access our Services
We collect information about the Services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
Log Files and Device Information
Log files include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, and search terms. We may also collect information about the device you use to connect to our services, including your device type and operating system.
Information We Receive from Other Sources
We receive and store information, which may include information about you, from a variety of other sources. For example, we may receive information about you from our other customers. For example, customers may provide us with your name, address, phone number, and other contact information.
We may also receive information about you from third parties. For example, we may receive information about you from third-party verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information we receive to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, test, and improve the Services;
- Provide and create documentation, training, and professional services related to the Services;
- Fulfill our legal and contractual obligations;
- Process transactions; and
- Create and deliver analytics and data aggregation, including de-identified comparative analytics for our own, or our customer’s sales and quality improvement purposes.
Examples of ways we use the information for the reasons described above include:
- Implementing controls to ensure that users with accounts only see the information they are authorized to see;
- Monitoring our systems to ensure that they are working as intended and to detect and fix errors;
- Accessing log information to investigate problems or unauthorized use; and
- Analyzing data and usage patterns to improve the Services and make them easier to use.
We may use the information we collect to contact you. For example, we may send you:
- Transaction confirmations or order receipts;
- News & information about the Services or your account; and
- Requests to conduct surveys & provide feedback.
We may also use the information we collect to:
- Perform and facilitate customer credit checks and financing;
- Protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services;
- Enforce the Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies;
- Verify your identity;
- Protect us, users of our Services or the public from harm or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Investigate, detect, and prevent fraud, security breaches; or
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
Information We Share
We may share the information we collect:
- With any of our parent, subsidiary, or affiliate companies for the purposes outlined above;
- With our customers who are authorized to receive your information;
- With third parties to provide, maintain,
and improve our Services, including service providers who access information
about you to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- hosting and database services,
- payment processors,
- identity verification services,
- mail, e-mail, and text messaging services,
- providers of analytics, data processing, order fulfillment, product delivery, user data management, and customer support services, and
- marketing, research, and survey services.
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- If we believe it is necessary to:
- protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services;
- enforce the terms of the Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies;
- verify your identity;
- protect us, users of our Services, or the public from harm or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- investigate, detect, and prevent fraud, security breaches; or
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- For other purposes after obtaining your consent.
We also may share aggregated information with third parties that does not specifically identify you or any individual user of our Services.
In certain situations, businesses or third-party websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services with you through a website, either along or jointly with us. We will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. We have no control over the policies and practices of third-party websites as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to enter into such transaction or to receive such service, please review the applicable third-party websites’ policies.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your Personal Information with them to provide products or services to you, for example, processing credit card payments. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. We acknowledge our potential liability if our agents misuse your Personal Information.
You have choices with respect to your information.
Your Account and Personal Information
We generally retain information about you only as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services. We may retain archived copies of information about you for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, or as we believe is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- prevent fraud;
- collect fees owed;
- resolve disputes;
- address problems with our Services;
- assist with investigations;
- enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies; or
- take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
If you have an account, you may access, change, or correct your personal account information at any time by logging into your account. Otherwise, if you believe that we have information about you that should be changed or corrected, or you wish to cancel your account, you may make the request to us using the contact details below. We may need to verify your identity before changing or correcting your information.
However, due to legal, contractual, and technical restrictions, we may not be able to make the change or correction. For example,
- If we received the information about you from one of our customers, we may be legally and contractually required to refer your request to that customer;
- In the event of legal action or dispute, we may be prohibited from altering any information; or
- We maintain regular backups and archives of our data, and changing archived data may be impracticable.
Opt-Out of Communications from Us
To the extent possible, we will ensure that e-mail or text communications we send you will contain instructions on how to “opt-out” of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications, or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
Most web and mobile device browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used in the Services, you may not be able to use, or take full advantage of the Services.
State Privacy Rights
Some state laws may provide additional rights and protections for your information and privacy. We make every effort to comply with those state law requirements.
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about information we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please contact us at the address listed below.
We work hard to maintain the security, reliability, accuracy, and completeness of our Services and the information we hold. In particular, we:
- Implement administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction;
- Encrypt many of our Services using SSL and other technologies;
- Review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems;
- Restrict access to Personal Information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations; and
- Only use third-party service providers to store and transmit Personal Information in compliance with this Policy, who agree to appropriate confidentiality and security measures, and if necessary, undergo third party data security audits.
Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that internet or e-mail transmissions are fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail or messages sent to or from our Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Bitz 4 Solutions via the Internet.
You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Data by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Links to Other Services
- Our social media sites;
- Partner websites; or
- A third-party authentication site, such as Google.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices and policies of those third party websites or services. If you use or visit those third party services, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding their terms and conditions. The inclusion of any website link does not imply our approval, endorsement, or recommendation, and we expressly disclaim any liability for these third party services.
Accessing Personal Information
You may request the correction, updating, or deletion of your Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all such requests within 30 days. If you request that your Personal Information be deleted from our records, there may be a brief delay in our processing that request, while we verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. If you request that your Personal Information be deleted, we reserve the right to terminate and/or limit your access to the website and/or Services.
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83–1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to privacy@Bitz 4 Solutions.com.
Bitz 4 Solutions, LLC
PO Box 15
6134 Highway 3 North, Suite 2
Napoleon, ND 58561